Last Updated: 4/3/2020
At Eagle Rock Management, the safety and well-being of our employees and residents is primary. We continue to follow the fast-changing events relating to COVID-19 virus. Like you, we do not know how severe or prolonged the situation will be but hope it will pass quickly.
Our Management, Leasing and Building Maintenance staff are all taking steps to minimize their exposure to the COVID-19 virus. This includes some changes to our standard day-to-day operations at the properties. We believe these steps will be to the benefit of all residents and property staff in terms of their health. We ask that our residents follow these precautionary procedures and be patient with our property staff as we navigate through these unprecedented times.
- Onsite property offices will be staffed, but in attempt to support social distancing, we will be keeping the doors locked. Please refrain from going to the onsite offices, as most questions can be answered over the phone. If the Property Manager feels it is necessary to meet in person, he/she will schedule an appointment.
- All Maintenance Request should be made online and should be for emergency situations only. For example: No Hot Water, No Heat, Broken Pipe (leaky faucet or running toilet are not considered emergencies). If you submit a Maintenance Request that our staff does not believe is an emergency, the property management team will notify you of this and schedule to address the matter once the COVID-19 virus concerns have subsided.
- For Health, Fire or Police matters we recommend you call 911.
- All lease renewals will be done electronically. The leasing team will electronically send your lease renewal documents to the email address you have on file. Instructions will be included for how you can sign and send the renewal back electronically.
- All indoor common amenity spaces (except Laundry Rooms) will be closed until further notice. We will be cleaning all these spaces with disinfectant solutions.
- When using the Laundry Rooms please be considerate of your neighbors and wipe the machines down with disinfectant both before and after you are finished doing your laundry.
- If your property has a package facility where they hold inbound packages and then notify you to come pick same up, we are changing some of the procedures. You need to call 10 minutes before you plan to pick up your package, and then the property management staff will leave outside the office doors, so you do not have to interact personally.
- If you or any other resident in your apartment unit is diagnosed with COVID-19, we request you notify your local property manager as soon as possible and follow any guidance you get from the CDC or other health agency.
- Please be mindful of elderly residents that are your neighbors. If you can check on them by telephone that is our recommendation. If you cannot reach them and have a concern, please notify your onsite office team and they will investigate this further.
The environment is changing quickly. As we are updated by the CDC or from Federal, State and Local government agencies, we will modify our plans accordingly and get the information to you as quickly as possible.
We appreciate your cooperation as we all work together to minimize the impact of COVID-19 on you our residents and our staff.
We hope you and your family remain healthy and safe.
- New Jersey
- New York