Last Updated: 12/23/2021
At Eagle Rock Properties, the safety and well-being of our employees and residents is primary. We continue to follow the fast-changing events relating to COVID-19 virus. Like you, we do not know how severe or prolonged the situation will be but hope it will pass quickly.
Our Management, Leasing and Building Maintenance staff are all taking steps to minimize their exposure to the COVID-19 virus and will continue to do so throughout the Pandemic. This includes some changes to our standard day-to-day operations at the properties. We believe these steps will be to the benefit of all residents and property staff in terms of their health. We ask that our residents follow these precautionary procedures and be patient with our property staff as we navigate through these unprecedented times.
- Onsite property offices will be staffed, but in attempt to support social distancing, we ask that residents contact the Office directly if an in-person appointment is required. If able, please refrain from going to the onsite offices, as most questions can be answered over the phone. If the Property Manager feels it is necessary to meet in person, he/she will confirm an appointment with you on the schedule.
All Maintenance Request should be made online. During the visit, our Maintenance Personnel will be fully masked and always have gloves on. We respectfully ask that you and all members in the household also always have a mask on. If you or any member of your household is experiencing similar COVID-19 symptoms, please do not submit a service ticket in an effort to protect our staff.
- For Health, Fire or Police matters we recommend you call 911.
- All lease renewals will be done electronically. The leasing team will electronically send your lease renewal documents to the email address you have on file. Instructions will be included for how you can sign and send the renewal back electronically.
- As a reminder, all Common Areas and Community Amenities will be cleaning with disinfectant solutions on a regular basis.
- When using the Laundry Rooms please be considerate of your neighbors and wipe the machines down with disinfectant both before and after you are finished doing your laundry. Please also ensure masks are worn at all times when inside the Laundry Facility and around Common Areas spaces.
- If your property has a package facility where they hold inbound packages and then notify you to come pick same up, we are changing some of the procedures. Please contact your leasing office directly to ensure you are following the proper protocol when picking up your packages.
- If you or any other resident in your apartment unit is diagnosed with COVID-19, we request you notify your local property manager as soon as possible and follow any guidance you get from the CDC or other health agency.
- Please be mindful of elderly residents that are your neighbors. If you can check on them by telephone that is our recommendation. If you cannot reach them and have a concern, please notify your onsite office team and they will investigate this further.
The environment is changing quickly. As we are updated by the CDC or from Federal, State and Local government agencies, we will modify our plans accordingly and get the information to you as quickly as possible.
We appreciate your cooperation as we all work together to minimize the impact of COVID-19 on you our residents and our staff.
We hope you and your family remain healthy and safe and wish all a Happy Holiday Season!
- How to Protect Yourself & Others
- How COVID-19 Spreads
- Cleaning & Disinfecting Your Home
Rental Assistance Finder
Eagle Rock Properties will continue to monitor, update and assist residents with any Relief Package offerings. The above does not display all programs available at any point in time, but aims to provide our valued residents and renters with resources to the best of our knowledge. All residents should conduct individualized research and should speak with local Government Representatives as Eagle Rock Properties makes no represenation or warranties to the accuracy or completeness of the information provided above.